MCAT Biochemistry Online
MCAT Biochemistry Online is a premier non-credit online biochemistry course designed to provide pre-health students with the skills and knowledge they need to succeed in the "Biological and Biochemical Foundations of Living Systems Section” portion of the MCAT, Medical School and other health professions. This unique course presents biochemistry in the context of human health and disease with a focus on MCAT Foundational concepts in Biological and Biochemical Processes. (Learn everything you need to know about MCAT Biochemistry in 5 weeks. Prepare yourself for a successful start in Medical School Biochemistry)
What MCAT Biochemistry Online offers:
Top-Rated Award Winning Medical School Faculty
With over 20 years of experience, our instructors have consistently been recognized for their excellence in teaching biochemistry to medical, dental, podiatry students and pre-med post-baccalaureate students. Besides excellence in teaching, our instructors are experts in their field. No other online MCAT Biochemistry course offers this level of experience in Medical Biochemistry Teaching.
Template for Success
MCAT Biochemistry Online is founded on a highly successful Biochemistry course for pre-med post-baccalaureate students. More than 90% of our post-bac students, gain entrance to medical school or other health professional schools. Tutorial sessions reinforce foundational concepts through interactive questions and activities. Work through practice questions and ask instructors questions through weekly online discussion boards.
- Conversational videos relate biochemistry to human health and disease. Seemingly complex biochemistry is broken down into relatable and easy to understand concepts.
- Daily online quizzes, designed by medical school faculty, allow students to identify their strengths and challenges.
- Proven to encourage deep thinking and understanding, this course provides opportunities for online peer instruction in biochemistry.
- Through online discussion boards you will be able to engage in deep thinking with your classmates by debating the answers to biochemistry concept tests.
- Tutorial sessions reinforce foundational concepts through interactive questions and activities. Work through practice questions and ask instructors questions through weekly online discussion boards.
"...the biochemistry course did an excellent job preparing us! Every topic that came up we had covered[...]in class. The level of the detail in class was perfect for the test too..."
|Program Office Address:||Medical Education and Research Building (MERB)
3500 N. Broad Street, Suite 124
Philadelphia, PA 19140