Course DescriptionThis second part of a two-course sequence prepares the prospective real estate professional with background for the Pennsylvania State Licensing Examination. Includes appraisal, listing real estate, qualifying buyers, showing properties, presenting offers, real estate mathematics, property management, investment, and a discussion of the rules and regulations of the Pennsylvania Real Estate Commission and the Licensing Act.
TUITION is due upon registration. Only Credit/Debit cards will be accepted for Online Registration.
To assist you with selecting sections, we have included the grid below:
Fall 2018 (Open for Registration)
|REI Course Number||Days of the Week||Time|
|REI002-264||Mondays & Thursdays||9:00am-1:30pm|
|REI002-268||Tuesdays & Thursdays||9:00am-1:30pm|
|REI002-269||Mondays & Wednesdays||5:30pm-9:50pm|
*Evening classes meeting once a week will be required to attend two additional Saturday sessions in order to accommodate/fulfill the required course hours. (9:00am - 4:00pm)
- Dates to choose from: November 3rd, November 10th, November 17th, and December 1st
- November 3rd - Fair Housing
- November 10th - Agreement of Sale
- November 17th - Fair Housing
- December 1st - Agreement of Sale
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Real Estate Saleperson's License : Fundamentals and Practice